Connect with me!

Saturday, December 4, 2010

A million things on my mind...

I have my first full weekend off in weeks, and so much to do! I need to finish editing the football pics I did of my friend's kids, but I'm dreading that... We improvised an indoor session, due to rain & general nastiness, and the lighting and everything is just awful, so I have to do A LOT to each picture... I'm so ready for spring & sunshine already!

I have three groups of people who want photos this weekend, which is great, but with me not having a studio, it's difficult to figure out just how to do them. One family wants them in their home in front of the tree and stuff, so that's cool! But the other two, I just don't know what to do! If it would snow just a bit more, we could take some beautiful wintery pictures, but it's all splotchy and ugly here in town... Hmmmm.... I dunno... I'll figure something out, I guess!

I have also been thinking more about templates & stuff... I made some cute ones up last night for an Accordion Mini Book (from WHCC) of my cats! Here's what I came up with:


Front Cover
Inside- Front
Inside- Back

Back Cover



Example of Accordion Photo Book @ WHCC.com (not my photo)



This template can be used for any photos you wish! I can't wait to get my books ordered, so I can have some tangible samples to show my clients... The printing through this company is beautiful!


So, I guess on my agenda for today, is getting those football pics done (ugh. lol), and designing some new templates! I would love to get enough together to start selling them! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management