Connect with me!

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Gift Certificates!! And a bonus for you!!

Hello! Happy Hump Day! If you're like me, it's almost payday, and I know I need to get my Christmas shopping done... but it's SO cold out! I'm thinking I'll be doing some shopping online this weekend... And on that note, I'd like to invite you to save yourself the frustration of deciding what to get the people on your list this year! Photo sessions make wonderful gifts... And they can come back to you, too! (Because everyone loves to share their photos with loved ones!) Not sure what to get Grandma/Nona/Mammaw? Get her a gift certificate for a session with her grandchildren! She'll love it, she'll love you for it! Sessions can be booked at any time throughout the year, from now til Dec 31, 2011!

Photos never go out of style, and let's face it- even if someone "hates" having their picture taken, they still love to see themselves looking good in a picture. And I'd love to make that happen for the people in your life! Also, there's something in it for you! Check out the chart below for bonus certificates!

Buy:                                                                           Get:
Spend $50 on gift certificates (any combo)                  $15 gift certificate FREE
Spend $75                                                                      $25 gift certificate FREE
$100 gift certificate                                                       A free session to keep or give away (up to 4  
                                                                                       people- that's a $50 value!!)

So see? Everybody wins! (And if you'd like to purchase a different denomination, that's fine, too! Just email me your name & the amount you'd like, and I'll send you an invoice!)
Also, if you'd like a printed copy of the certificate, please note me your mailing address in the comments section on paypal, and I'll mail it out to you! (Or I will send you a digital copy that you can print yourself!)

Order below!!
Sample Certificate!


Denominations



**All Gift Certificates are GUARANTEED. Payment is via PayPal, where I have a verified merchant account. Sessions can be booked at time of payment, if you wish! (If you'd like to see more of my work, or hear from satisfied past clients, please check out my facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/JinxedStudios )** 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management