Connect with me!

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Editing: before & after

I've been playing around with new options for editing lately, and I thought I would show off a few "before & after's"! So, without further ado...

This is my stepdaughter, Madelyn! I boosted the overall exposure & brightness in lightroom, as well as brightened up her eyes! Then I exported to photoshop to clean up the dark circles under her eyes.

I love these flowers, and I just wanted to "art" it up, a bit! 

This is one of my faves from a day at the park with my sister & niece- I love the simplicity, and the water droplets, and how it just makes me want to go splash around in a fountain! But the original was just a bit dark & gloomy looking, so I punched it up a bit! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management